cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Feature Request: Deploy to web

jmikesell
15-Moonstone

Feature Request: Deploy to web

Maybe it's just my use case but every time i demo experiences for people most ask quickly "can they get the content on the web". And i can see a lot of value to this. All of the content I'm developing could be very useful to customers in a web experience that is similar to what we see in the Preview function in Studio. When you think about it this is not much different than Spatial Tracking where you are just dropping the thing on the ground, except you don't need to do it on a device and walk around to experience it.

For things like spare parts and work instructions customers can still get a ton of value out of a web version.

I think this could be the exact same content as a current AR experience. If Studio can provide a value for "device" that is say desktop of mobile that would let us make changes to the experience depending on platform. but we can do this currently by detecting the browser type via JS.

So really I want to get started is a web plugin that can replicate the Studio Preview.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags