cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How does Thingworx Studio extract data from Thingworx Composer?

gguo1
1-Newbie

How does Thingworx Studio extract data from Thingworx Composer?

Hello, I'm a beginner of Thingworx Studio, what I should do to get the data binding Thingworx Studio from Thingworx Composer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:gguo1)

Guangyan Guo​ : In Studio trial version your instance is linked to a cloud ThingWorx instance. You can use that cloud ThingWorx instance for getting data into Studio.

For using local ThingWorx 8 instance, you will have to purchase/subscribe to our On-premise Experience Service Installer which will help you to install,configure and use your local ThingWorx instance.

Hope it clarifies and let me know in case of any doubts.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Guangyan Guo​: Please refer and follow the video tutorial ThingWorx Studio - Reading Property from ThingWorx Core

Hope it helps.

-Durgesh

gguo1
1-Newbie
(To:dupatel)

Durgesh Patel

Thank you, but this page cannot be opened图片1.png

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Guangyan Guo​ : It seems there is some issue with the URL so directly providing the YouTube link for reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyPKtUMFTIM

-Durgesh

gguo1
1-Newbie

Durgesh Patel:

Thank you very much!

But I'm using the Thingworx Studio trial version. How can I link to the local Thingworx 8?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Guangyan Guo​ : In Studio trial version your instance is linked to a cloud ThingWorx instance. You can use that cloud ThingWorx instance for getting data into Studio.

For using local ThingWorx 8 instance, you will have to purchase/subscribe to our On-premise Experience Service Installer which will help you to install,configure and use your local ThingWorx instance.

Hope it clarifies and let me know in case of any doubts.

-Durgesh

gguo1
1-Newbie

Durgesh Patel:

Thank you very much your patience . I see

Good luck with you work!

Top Tags