cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Install Vuforia Studio (Commercial License)

flogli
5-Regular Member

Install Vuforia Studio (Commercial License)

Hi,

I just want to know the entire (step by step if possible) process to install Vuforia Studio

I sold an annual Cloud licence (my company I work for did) and I need help to install it on my customer PC

Can someone help me? (explaining me the process or send me an EASY step by step guide)

Thank you

Regards

Francesco

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:flogli)

@flogli  So it depends on the subscription purchased. For, PTC hosted commercial instances ES URL along with Administrator credentials is been shared by PTC. On-premise ES purchase needs to be set up by user organization themselves  & get Administrator credentials during the installation of ThingWorx.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@flogli  Vuforia Studio installation is straight forward via software installer which could be downloaded from PTC Software Portal or Studio Trial.

For complete details refer -

https://www.ptc.com/support/-/media/676CA6A4818B4D939E24603EC2530604.pdf?sc_lang=en

-Durgesh

flogli
5-Regular Member
(To:dupatel)

Perfect!

Thank you Dupatel

I also need to know where I can find the Experience Service URL, and User+Password to authenticate it

Is PTC that should send them to me? (maybe during my order confirmation)

Thank you again!

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@flogli  So it depends on the subscription purchased. For, PTC hosted commercial instances ES URL along with Administrator credentials is been shared by PTC. On-premise ES purchase needs to be set up by user organization themselves  & get Administrator credentials during the installation of ThingWorx.

-Durgesh

Announcements
Top Tags