cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Need to bind a image with only one figure by using select tool

TM_9260611
11-Garnet

Need to bind a image with only one figure by using select tool

Hi,

I'm working on AR project. I have three different figures named as 1) Mesh panel Removal, 2)Mesh panel assembly, 3)Lubrication. I have animation for 2 figures and Lubricator doesn't have animation. I have used select tool to create a dropdown. Here the problem is binding the image with Lubricator. When I select 1st two figures from dropdown , the animation works fine. I want to add the image on Lubricator, but if I add the image, it has been reflecting to all the figures. Could you please tell me that how can I link the image only for lubricator?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @TM_9260611 ,

may be here will be fine if we can clarify the question more detailed.

For me are not clear the following points:

- binding the image with "Lubricator". So what this means?  OK the "Lubricator" seems to be a figure /sequence name. So when you select in the select widget /popup list  - what  should occurs. So binding  to image ( means here binding to an image widget ? and if so , which property  did you bind?

-when you select the first 2 figures/sequences animation will work fine-> How you will start the animation? An extra button etc... ? Or it will be started on change event of the value property?

- what means reflecting to all figures? What does this mean?

Top Tags