cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

New 3D Widgets - 3D List

oparfon
14-Alexandrite

New 3D Widgets - 3D List

Hi Team,

In Help center, we can have a list of 3D Widgets available, but not all new Widgets are  shown

http://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2F3DWidgets.html%23

Could you please provide examples of usage of 3D List?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @oparfon ,

when I am checking the help and the link for the  all widgets there:

2021-03-25_15-04-02.jpg

They seems to work.

When I am  checking then the availibilty in the Studio Inteface:

2021-03-25_14-59-54.jpg

So, for me seems that documentation cover the current widget available.

3D List seem not to belong to the current Studio functionality (comming with the installation). Possibly this is some custom widget? You can check if on your system are added customer widgets when you check in Documents/VuforiaStudio/Extensions where the additional customers widgets are added as extension. In a subfolders for the extension widget or widget group you could find the index.js file where e.g.:

exports.runtimeAngularModulesRequires = [
                                         "panel3D-ng",
                                         "list3D-ng",
                                        ];

there is the list of the custom added widget

If the 3DList is provided as extension possible you can find example and documentation from the source where you received this extension.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @oparfon ,

when I am checking the help and the link for the  all widgets there:

2021-03-25_15-04-02.jpg

They seems to work.

When I am  checking then the availibilty in the Studio Inteface:

2021-03-25_14-59-54.jpg

So, for me seems that documentation cover the current widget available.

3D List seem not to belong to the current Studio functionality (comming with the installation). Possibly this is some custom widget? You can check if on your system are added customer widgets when you check in Documents/VuforiaStudio/Extensions where the additional customers widgets are added as extension. In a subfolders for the extension widget or widget group you could find the index.js file where e.g.:

exports.runtimeAngularModulesRequires = [
                                         "panel3D-ng",
                                         "list3D-ng",
                                        ];

there is the list of the custom added widget

If the 3DList is provided as extension possible you can find example and documentation from the source where you received this extension.

I have the most current Studio version, however, I do not have the additional 3D objects.  I do have the json file in the folder described above

Hi @dmforbes ,

the current version of studio 9.0.2.4969.

When you create a new eyewear 3d project  then the following widget should be available by the standard installation:

2021-03-29_13-36-49.jpg

An index.js  file in the extension folder (<window_user>\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Extensions) is not required .  I mentioned it only  for the check if there  are some custom extensions widget added to the Studio installation. 

In the extension folder we could have the  studio-defaults.json where are some defaults- this is part of the standard installation.

Than you.  I played on Studio this weekend and found the 3D widgets.

Top Tags