cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Problem with View Not Displaying Creo Step Properly

Ike@ACE
13-Aquamarine

Problem with View Not Displaying Creo Step Properly

In the latest experience we're working on, there is one step in the Creo file that does not View properly. The problem comes in that it does not show this problem in Creo Illustrate or in Preview, only when you use a device. I'm beginning to think that this is a Vuforia View bug, which I'm not sure I can do anything about

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ike@ACE
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ike@ACE)

I ended up redoing the step in Creo Illustrate, and now it works the way I want it to.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Ike@ACE ,

- first , please, check if you published the pvz file with the sequence /figure in the latest Creo Illustrate version which is available to download

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=LST    Datecode: 9-1-0-0

- also just to mention, please, check if you have the latest Vuforia View version on the specific mobile platform

- What is the mobile platform what you do use currently where the issue occurred? - Is this holoLens 2 device or android or IOS. Is issue on all of them or only on specific mobile platform /if mobile project or Eyewear device if it is a Eyewear project

- sometime some effects are not working (so far I remember in older -Studio/ View releases) . So if you have some flash , or pulse and shake effect in use - so remember in oder release this lead that step was not displayed in the View app. I hope that this is currently fixed. 

So possibly remove such effect and test if then it works on the mobile device.- so you could identify e.g. which part of your step , which effect cause the issue. In this case, please, let us know what are your observation , e.g. which effect is causing a problem, so that we can report this to PTC development team to be fixed in future release. Thanks.

1) I use Creo Illustrate 9.1 Professional

2) Latest version of View is installed on device

3) Device is a HoloLens 2

4) The effect in question is Transform. I just need the model to move.

Ike@ACE
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ike@ACE)

I ended up redoing the step in Creo Illustrate, and now it works the way I want it to.

Top Tags