cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Problems, Ideas and input by Student from university

flater95
1-Newbie

Problems, Ideas and input by Student from university

Hi Guys,

first I wanna thank you for the nice AR kit, which works fine with my creo part files. What would be good to add: I use the programm for my thesis at university stuttgart. It would be great to copy features and parts that you have put together in one project to another one. When you built things based on the same parts and every time you have to import all again and link everything once again together ... it taked to much time.

Another question: Is it possible to use published projects after the trial version runs out? Or do you delate all associated projects with this date? Would be nice to use the once trial version runs out. Is there any possibillity you could extend my trial version for my university use case? I allready running the bonus 15 days.

Keep up the good work at the Vuforia Studio and can´t wait for more features to come.

Best Greetings

Markus 

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:flater95)

@flater95 Regarding your first query, the easy way i think would be to duplicate the project and then modify the copy as per your requirement which could save time & avoid starting from scratch instead.

The Trial instance post expiry gets decommissioned and no one can access or retrieve/access project experiences. It is always advisable to keep project backups and also you have the local copy available at C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects.

-Durgesh

Top Tags