cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Problems with the Thingworx Studio Canvas

jthiede
1-Newbie

Problems with the Thingworx Studio Canvas

I am attempting to learn the basics of AR in ThingWorx Studio and am currently on the trial. The problem I am having is that the 'canvas' area on the page is a blank grey background no matter what I do. I have tried going through the sample projects and creating my own, but have had no luck being able to view anything on the canvas. I am using a mac and google chrome. Thank you in advance for helping out

7 REPLIES 7
ttielebein
12-Amethyst
(To:jthiede)

Do you see the same problem in other browsers? Are you able to check for errors in the logs?

I am having the identical problem in other browsers as well, and I have no errors in the logs

ttielebein
12-Amethyst

Ok, so what happens if you open Developer Tools (usually mapped to the F12 key) and try to refresh the page? Look under Console and check for errors. If there are none, then go to the Network tab, make sure All is selected, and copy all of the REST calls here so we can have a look.

Here is the a screenshot of the console, definitely some errors lol

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 9.40.08 AM.png

ttielebein
12-Amethyst

Can you make sure you have WebGL enabled? See this external site for details

shumphrey
6-Contributor

I have been only able to use Chrome to create experiences.

katte
1-Newbie

FYI, I guess this issue might be due to system requirements, please follow the system requirements for Studio on Mac

Top Tags