cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Project files for gallery experiences?

ClayHelberg
17-Peridot

Project files for gallery experiences?

Does anyone know of a way to get copies of the project files for the PTC Gallery experiences (Medium-Range Missile, Espresso Maker, Helicopter Assembly, Pipes and Valves Replacement, etc.)? I have a customer who would be interested in seeing how those projects were built, to see how they can adapt techniques in those projects for their own AR development.

--Clay

2 REPLIES 2

This is possibly the least supported way, but install the Windows 10 Vuforia View client and then download one of the built in experiences. At least on my computer this downloads to the following path. This will get you all the pertinent files but you not sure if you can import this to Studio so you might have to reconstruct the project folder. A good reminder that anything you publish with public permissions and download enabled is just that. I have not tried to see if there is a local cache you can extract this stuff from without downloading.

C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\Local\Packages\9CAFC431.VuforiaViewEnterprise_fvvfpfxfdh1zr\LocalState\Downloads\2c4db9171e034880ae02a19091989c18\unpacked\app\resources\Uploaded

Hi Clay,

If you're a PTC reseller, then you should have access to the Vuforia Experience Library created by Tech Demo Development.  If you're not sure where to get to it, I'd suggest you contact your PTC technical contact and get them to send you the link - it can be found from within Velocity.

Note that this does not have all the examples in there any more and the ones that were there were pretty old versions that I've found don't work so well in the latest versions of Studio.  I might need to try @jmikesell's technique to see if I can get them.

Cheers,

Allan

Top Tags