cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Renewl of Vuforia studio license

rsingaram
11-Garnet

Renewl of Vuforia studio license

Hi all

I would like to check how the Vuforia Studio resellers manage  the Studio access online.

Every 15 days I need to write so many emails, contact PTC local office and get the license.  By the time I am half way through the project, the access expired. Very tired of this process and discouraging to support this product.

Is there  no alternate methods of getting long term access? Why this product is so special unlike other PTC products for which we normally get long term reseller license?

- Ravi

6 REPLIES 6
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:rsingaram)

@rsingaram I believe you are talking in respect to Studio Trial account which is hosted and has expiry.  There are many factors but the most obvious is hosting cost for providing limited access however good thing is to get all the latest features of Studio application.

You can check out and discuss option with your PTC Account Representative to guide you setup your own local premise Vuforia Experience Service however it is paid and needs to be maintained by yourself.

-Durgesh

Thanks.

May be for reseller PTC access, it could be for longer time. Anyway, as you have mentioned, this involves proportional running costs for PTC unlike Creo type licenses.

Ok, I need then to talk to local PTC sales manager. 

Thanks

- Ravi

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:rsingaram)

@rsingaram -  Yes, please reach out to local Sales Representative.

-Durgesh

Hi Ravi,

Please contact me directly at rperdigao@ptc.com and I will help you with a long term Reseller partner trial account. 

Warmest Regards,

Ricardo Perdigao

AR Partner Business Developer Manager

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:rperdigao)

@rsingaram If any of above response has answered your question, then please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

-Durgesh

InfinityX
14-Alexandrite
(To:rperdigao)

Hello Ricardo Perdigao ,

I just wanted to know the limitations of Reseller partner trial account, like how many views are there, etc.

Top Tags