cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Strange Behavior of Sequence

lwietschorke
1-Newbie

Strange Behavior of Sequence

Hello,

I got a real strange behavior of a sequence today. I used Display sequence step names from Creo Illustrate to show the sequence steps in a 3D label which works fine. I also use this workaround (Can't use more than one sequence animation in a single experience in ThingWorx studio.) to choose the sequence to play. In my other projects both solutions worked fine.
So now the problem:
I have two sequences in my model, the first one has 5 steps, the second one has 13 steps. In Creo Illustrate both sequences work fine. When I PlayAll steps of the sequences in the preview, it shows in the label as step names:
for the first sequence: "(1/5)[...]", "(2/6)[...]", "(3/6)[...]", "(4/6)[...]", "(5/6)[...]" (in Creo Illustrate it shows only 5 steps overall)
for the second sequence: "(1/13)[...]", "(2/14)[...]" and so on until "(13/14)[...]" (in Creo Illustrate it shows only 13 steps overall)

Why does it increase the number of steps during runtime? How can I fix this?

(I use Creo Illustrate version 3.1 and ThingWorx Studio version 8.0.0.1557.)

Edit: When loading the experience in ThingWorx View, the problem does not appear.

Edit: When I press play again after the sequence has finished (played at least one time) the first step has also an increased overall step count.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags