cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Strange behavior on ThingWorx Studio today...

bwhelan
12-Amethyst

Strange behavior on ThingWorx Studio today...

Hi,

I opened up Studio this morning to work on some current projects and found that no matter what I have tried, neither ThingMarks nor Models show up on the Studio main Canvas? The Preview is still OK and everything seemed fine at COB last Friday. Have I missed an update or something? Even projects I worked on last week are experiencing (pun intended) the same behavior.

Anyone any ideas?

Hope all is going well at LiveWorx...

Regards,

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
katte
1-Newbie
(To:bwhelan)

Brian, there isn't an update as of now. But can you try clearing browser cache or TWX studio restart?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
katte
1-Newbie
(To:bwhelan)

Brian, there isn't an update as of now. But can you try clearing browser cache or TWX studio restart?

bwhelan
12-Amethyst
(To:katte)

Thanks Giri!

Browser cache clearance didn't solve it, but a second restart of TWX Studio did! Strange, because this desktop PC had been powered off all weekend and I had just gone straight into TWX Studio as per normal yesterday morning only to find that the Canvas was blank for all projects! I had performed a few cache clearances, but the restart (or second restart!) of Studio has worked! I have logged this to mind should it happen again

As always, many thanks for the tips and assistance,

Brian

Top Tags