cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Thingworx studio and vuforia studio

achaube
7-Bedrock

Thingworx studio and vuforia studio

Hello

I am new to thingworx studio ,i had a small doubt about the difference between vuforia studio and thingworx studio

acoording to my knowldege vuforia studio is same as thingworx studio and was renamed to thingworx studio .but coudlnot find a document mentoning the same ,so can anybody provide me a document or correct me if i am worng and provide a detail document in their difference

Kind Regards ,

Amar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:achaube)

Hello Amar,

Vuforia Studio has been renamed to Thingworx Studio.

So, Vuforia Studio is the old versions.

Thingworx Studio is the newest version with bugs corrected and new behaviors.

• Does this help you?

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi Amar, not sure if you have already seen this, if not it could be helpful for you Augmented Reality Applications - Vuforia SDK / ThingWorx Studio - What is what?

achaube
7-Bedrock

Hello Sushant ,

Thanks for replying , I read your document and understood that Vuforia SDK and Thingworx studio is different ,however it doesnt states any info regarding the difference between "Vuforia studio enterprise" and "thingworx studio enterprise" ,i want to know these two product are same or different and any document mentioning it .

Kind regards,

Amar

sdidier
17-Peridot

Hello Amar,

Vuforia Studio has been renamed to Thingworx Studio.

So, Vuforia Studio is the old versions.

Thingworx Studio is the newest version with bugs corrected and new behaviors.

• Does this help you?

Best regards,

Samuel

Now a days.... the name changes.. again? I see that the APP in Android is called Vuforia View and the icon also change. What is the correct name for the new version, Vuforia Studio or Thingworx Studio?
achaube
7-Bedrock

Hello Samuel ,

Yes this helps me clear my doubt ,thanks a lot .Also i was searching for a docment whcih mentions the same ,it would be great if you could give the link .

Kind Regards ,

Amar.

sdidier
17-Peridot

Hello Amar,

Sadly, I didn't find a document who explains this change on internet or internally at PTC.

But during my previous searches, I found this web link:

https://help.vuforia.io/studio/

It is the URL to access to the help center of Thingworx Studio.

In the Welcome page, we can see the new name of the product.

Best regards,

Samuel

Top Tags