cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Using Model target with the Hololens 2

BL_9918018
4-Participant

Using Model target with the Hololens 2

Hi I am a student doing a project on using the Hololens 2 to teach pilots how to operate a plane but I have been trying to use Model target with the Hololens 2 and the model does appear when I look at the view I created in the model target generator, I also cannot find any videos on people using the Hololens 2 with Model target but only Image target. So right now I wonder if it's even possible to use the Model target with the Hololens 2. 

Btw, in the Model target generator, under complexity it says 

2 REPLIES 2
BL_9918018
4-Participant
(To:BL_9918018)

Continuing: That my model is too big, I wonder if that's the problem?

this may be an issue like internet connectivity, wifi connection and big size cad model. background light conditions are important while using model target.

What you can do is, you can check all those possibilities. U can reduce the size of model by using Run optimizer in Vuforia studio while importing model. and use low model. while matching the model target with physical assembly, Make sure its placed in good light conditioned environment.

Top Tags