cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's New in ThingWorx Studio 8.1.1

Highlighted
Peridot

What's New in ThingWorx Studio 8.1.1

Here is a full list of the new features and functionality in ThingWorx Studio.

ThingWorx Studio

• A QR code is automatically generated in ThingWorx Studio in the PROJECT pane under Info > Experience Service. Using ThingWorx View, you can scan this QR code to set your Experience Service URL.
  • Ability to rename Application Parameters.
  • Bug fixes and improvements

ThingWorx View

• Use a QR code to automatically open an Experience or to set the Experience Service URL.
  • New Enable auto-open setting allows you to go directly into an Experience when only one Experience is returned.
  • HoloLens:
    • Gaze cursor changes when placed on a tappable augmentation
      • Note: To highlight tappable augmentations, place the gaze in an empty space, and air-tap once.
  • Bug fixes and minor improvements
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: What's New in ThingWorx Studio 8.1.1

Hi Tara,

A lot of people now having issues with the new release! We cannot seem to publish Experiences up to the server. I guess more people will have the same issue as us.

Regards,

Brian

Hi Brian, We are looking into this. Thanks for the information!

It would be nice if we could get a list of some of the top bugs that have been fixed with each update. This is because as I work I might experience something strange that could be a bug and then in future I avoid doing that thing in that way but it might be a bug that has been fixed in a newer version of which I wouldn't know about.

For example a problem I have been having recently is that the binding with the external data properties would not update in real time so instead I bound the service getPropertyValues as a work around which is a little more cumbersome to do than rather just binding the properties.