cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

change image gauge 3d

emmanuel001
11-Garnet

change image gauge 3d

I have a question in the Resource section of a 3D Gauge when adding a filter if I put the operator "==", when viewing the Preview of my model the 3D Gauge disappears or is not displayed. What you want to do in the AutoMode is that you have 3 different events, where each event throws a number (0, 1 and 2) and requires that each event shows a 3D Gauge of different color (Gray, Yellow and Green) ) respectively. You need to use this operator to perform the following condition if (value == 1) return ("app / resources / Uploaded / Green.png"); This is done for the 3 events. I would like to know if that operator is not compatible with the 3D Gauge.?

1 REPLY 1

disculpen mi ingles pero en español esta es mi duda 

Tengo una duda en el apartado Resource,de un 3D Gauge al momento de agregar un filtro si yo le pongo el operador “==”, al momento de ver el Preview de mi model el 3D Gauge desaparece o no se muestra. Lo que se quiere realizar en el AutoMode es que se tienen 3 eventos distintos, donde en cada evento nos arroja un numero (0, 1 y 2) y se requiere que cada evento muestre un 3D Gauge de color distinto (Gris, Amarillo y Verde) respectivamente. Se necesita usar este operador para realizar la siguiente condición if (value == 1) return ("app/resources/Uploaded/Green.png"); esto se realiza para los 3 eventos. Me gustaría saber si ¿ese operador es o  no es compatible con el 3D Gauge.? gracias por su respuesta 

Top Tags