cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

experience service url is not validating

Deepak_P
3-Visitor

experience service url is not validating

experience service url is not validating.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak P

10 REPLIES 10
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:Deepak_P)

@Deepak_P Could you please share ES URL and provide detail of the error message you are getting ? Where you able to validate it earlier and it stopped working now?

-Durgesh

I am not able to validate from the beginning itself.

We installed trail version 3 days back and trying to configure.
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Deepak_P Could you please make sure your Firewall or network is not blocking the ES URL ? Also, share Studio application logs to review the exact cause of issue.

-Durgesh

All the pop ups are allowed and nothing is blocking. I am not able to get the log report.

Even in the welcome e-mail, I dont see an URL

Regards,

Deepak P

Please find the error report

[2018-10-26T10:41:57.734Z] error: [twx-studio:auto_configure] undefined GET https://studio.vuforia.com/api/v1/service_details Unable to retrieve service details. Request failed. { Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 52.72.238.51:443
at Object._errnoException (util.js:992:11)
at _exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1014:20)
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1186:14)
code: 'ETIMEDOUT',
errno: 'ETIMEDOUT',
syscall: 'connect',
address: '52.72.238.51',
port: 443 }
[2018-10-26T10:41:57.737Z] error: [twx-studio:index] unhandledRejection Unable to retrieve service details. Request failed.
GET /api/autoConfigure 500 21074.376 ms - 35

any updates on this? We are loosing the working days to test the trial?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Deepak_P From the logs, it is clear that your connection request is getting time out which could be due to IP or Port getting blocked (address- 52.72.238.51 , port 443 ).  Suggest to please try login outside your corporate/existing network and switch using mobile/home connection to see if it helps.

Meanwhile, I am also checking internally to do quick checks on your Trial instance.

-Durgesh

I have to use it in office only and it is desktop. Please look into it.

Any updates on this now?

If I am not able to publish the experience it is of no use to me. I am loosing the time and now left with only 20 days of trail. it is like waste of trial installation.

Please look into it 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Deepak_P I have emailed you the details of your Experience Service and ThingMark ID.

Please make sure your organization network do not block Experience Service URL and allows communication with port 8443 & 443.

-Durgesh

Top Tags