cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

hi i need to switch on a led by using the button / checkbox

hemmanth2545
8-Gravel

hi i need to switch on a led by using the button / checkbox

Hi i have interfaced the led with the thingworx and i'm using its prop in vuforia studio for the temp and humid values. I have the values but, i'm not able to switch on/off the led from vuforia studio. 

Kindly help with the code or suggest me with the changes that i need to make.

I'm attaching the screenshots below for your reference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Looking at your studio image I don't see a binding to the setpropertyvalues this could be your initial issue

Although I would implement it differently 

I would build a wrapper service to toggle the led 

For example create a Thing called PropertyHelper and create a service called ToggleLED that sets the value of the newgatewyy LED property from the parameter supplied by studio

Set the toggle button to send true or false to the the ToggleLED  service and use the click event and bind the service ToggleLED

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Looking at your studio image I don't see a binding to the setpropertyvalues this could be your initial issue

Although I would implement it differently 

I would build a wrapper service to toggle the led 

For example create a Thing called PropertyHelper and create a service called ToggleLED that sets the value of the newgatewyy LED property from the parameter supplied by studio

Set the toggle button to send true or false to the the ToggleLED  service and use the click event and bind the service ToggleLED

u need to push the vuforia studio data to thingworx 

Top Tags