cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Custom User Picker Utility Value Not Persisted

RG_11025060
5-Regular Member

Custom User Picker Utility Value Not Persisted

I've implemented a Custom User Picker Utility, and displaying it on an attribute called 'PR Owner' on Problem Report. When I initially create a PR and search for a user using the find icon and pick a user, or edit an existing one and pick a user, it is working as expected.
But, when I open the PR in a Edit Mode, and save/finish without making any changes to the previously selected user in that attribute, the values vanishes, it is not being persisted upon save. Once the save is completed, the PR Owner attribute value is empty. Any suggestions/ideas on how to persist the value? 

1 REPLY 1

Hello!

To ensure the 'PR Owner' value persists after saving in Edit Mode, check the field configuration and data binding to confirm it’s set up to save correctly. Review the save logic to ensure it properly handles unchanged values and inspect the UI for any issues that might clear the value. Debug the process to identify where the value might be getting lost.

Top Tags