cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

i want to customize the workflow activity task jsp page

RaikarRaghu
6-Contributor

i want to customize the workflow activity task jsp page

I created the attribute called customer name inside the WTDocument. the value of the attribute should be updated once the activity get completed. 

i wanted to add the dropdown list inside the workflow activity task page, It contains some customer names like A, B C, D based on the selection of the user from the dropdown list it should be persist into the customer name attribute.
please help me to solve this. if some have any code snippet please share.

5 REPLIES 5

Hello , 

I wanted the dropdown as i mentioned in the given below image. I gone through the suggested article dropdown is not coming.

RaikarRaghu_0-1720003540061.png

Hi @RaikarRaghu 

So you have done something wrong.

It works. 

for example if you forgot set the properties by windchill shell and forgot to use the propagation

xconfmanager -s wt.workflow.definer.variable.ShowWfEvolvableWarning=true -t codebase/wt.properties -p

PetrH

Hello,

I run this property after i took restart and i created a new workflow i add my class name with package in otherclass, it is not allowing to complete.

RaikarRaghu_0-1720017251388.png

Hi @RaikarRaghu 

The reason could be that your class does not exist or is not well defined or you miss some compilation of rbinfo.

Who knows I don't know what you did. . 

In the Default value you should see the list of values. If it is not there, then you have done something wrong,

PetrH

Top Tags