cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

which trial i should download in order to use PTC Integrity

jvidalsandoval
1-Newbie

which trial i should download in order to use PTC Integrity

Hi,

I want to use sysml ( PTC Model-Based Systems Engineering ) but i dont know where is the link to try this trial.

Thanks in advance,

Enrique.,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LLawton
14-Alexandrite
(To:jvidalsandoval)

I don't work for PTC so I may be wrong, but this is what I know: you cannot select PTC Integrity because there is no academic or trial versions of the product. You have to find your local PTC Sales representative and see what they can do for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello J. Enrique Vidal Sandoval‌,

Please see here: http://www.ptc.com/model-based-systems-engineering‌.  You will probably want to follow the "How to Buy" link to discuss which product(s) would be most appropriate, and if a trial could be supplied for them.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Since my email has .edu i do not have any answer of ptc. This is the email I got from them:

Thank you for your recent interest in PTC products.  Academic licensing information can be found on our website: http://www.ptc.com/academic-program/products/free-software

All academic support questions can be answer by our dedicated academic technical support team by following the below instructions:

·       For all academic support of PTC Creo and secondary school (K12) support of PTC Mathcad, please see the PTC Academic Support forum.

If you are unable to find a solution to your issue in the forum, submit an Academic Support Request.

·      For University and e-store support of PTC Mathcad, please use the Mathcad support Wizard.

sadly,

J. Enrique Vidal

If i try to submit an Academic Support Request there is no PTC INTEGRITY in optios...

REQUEST.png

LLawton
14-Alexandrite
(To:jvidalsandoval)

I don't work for PTC so I may be wrong, but this is what I know: you cannot select PTC Integrity because there is no academic or trial versions of the product. You have to find your local PTC Sales representative and see what they can do for you.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:LLawton)

Lawrence is correct, there is no trial or academic version of PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

hi Enrique,

If you want to use SysML and MBSE, I assume you are referring to PTC Integrity Modeler.

As an update to the previous responses, PTC now offer an evaluation version of Integrity Modeler.

Use this link below and choose the "Download Your Model-Based System Engineering Free Evaluation Today" link on the right.

http://www.ptc.com/model-based-systems-engineering

regards,

Patrick

Top Tags