cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Add IBA to Promotion Target

dullnigAlex
6-Contributor

Add IBA to Promotion Target

Hi,

Am I able to add an custom IBA to the Promotion Target?

Like the field promotion comment:

(in the red column should be a custom IBA)

MicrosoftTeams-image (8).png

Maybe I can customize it via code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HelesicPetr
21-Topaz II
(To:Fadel)

Hi @Fadel 

I just guess that he would like to add an IBA to a link between promotion and promotables that is a PromotionTarget type. 

PromotionTarget type is not shown in the TypeAndAttribute management so I guess that it is not supported to add the IBA to the promotion target link.

general answer is No.

If you need some complex information during the promotion, use a change notice and make the workflow simple with any automation that helps users in their daily work. 

PetrH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:dullnigAlex)

on which type is the IBA defined ?

Fede
HelesicPetr
21-Topaz II
(To:Fadel)

Hi @Fadel 

I just guess that he would like to add an IBA to a link between promotion and promotables that is a PromotionTarget type. 

PromotionTarget type is not shown in the TypeAndAttribute management so I guess that it is not supported to add the IBA to the promotion target link.

general answer is No.

If you need some complex information during the promotion, use a change notice and make the workflow simple with any automation that helps users in their daily work. 

PetrH

Top Tags