cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Automate Date in Query Builder

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Automate Date in Query Builder

I want to automate a report so that when it is run by the user, it will automatically calculate the date to use.  Think of Change Notices and the need for a report to generate the results of Resolved CNs based off of the system date minus 30 days or even quarterly.  This should be something that one should be able to do in the criteria section.  If it can be done I haven't found it yet.  The ultimate goal is to be able to set up a data monitor for management that runs on different times to give them different results automatically.  Does anyone know how to do this or if it can be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Can use the function "System Date" and subtract 30, 60, 90 days, etc. (e.g. =System Date -30")

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Can use the function "System Date" and subtract 30, 60, 90 days, etc. (e.g. =System Date -30")

Thanks Mike!  Seems I was also missing the ">=" in the condition.  I just had "=".

I know this post is marked as solved but it doesn't show the actual format to use System Date.  I want a report that says show me all the CN's for the last X number of days and I can't figure out how to do that.  Is this how or another way?  Even if this is the way, I don't know what to do from this point.  Can anyone help me?

STEVEG_0-1599063273232.png

Hi Steve,

have you already read this article?

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS198747 

Marco

I don't think I found that one before so thank you.  I will work on it.

Thank you @Marco_Tosin!  That did it.

Top Tags