cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Bulk Item Unit issue

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

Bulk Item Unit issue

Version: Windchill 12.1

Use Case: Bulk item listed as feet in Creo, but is converted to meters in Windchill

Description:

I've tried looking but I cant seem to find how to change this. If I have a bulk item with quantity parameter listed in feet, the WT Part structure defaults to meters.

For example, if I have 20 feet listed for the bulk item, the part structure will show the part as requiring 6.7 meters.

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Aaronm87)

Check in Type and Attribute manager for the units of your attribute. They may be set to meters in Windchill.

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst
(To:BenLoosli)

I checked. It shows USCS as the preference.

Hello @Aaronm87

It looks like you have a response on your topic. If it helped to answer your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. If you were able to find a solution yourselves, please reply to this topic and mark it as accepted solution. This will surely help other users who may have a similar question.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Announcements

Top Tags