cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Change default from Home->Overview to Home->Assignments in Windchill 9.1

ArronCochran
1-Newbie

Change default from Home->Overview to Home->Assignments in Windchill 9.1

If I am in the Home->Assignments screen and click on a change task to complete it, Windchill will send me back to the Home->Overview screen. It seems monotonous to have to keep going back to the Home->Assignments table to be able to sort the information in order to go to the next task. Does anyone know of a way to have it return to the screen where I started?

Thanks,
Arron Cochran
2 REPLIES 2

I do not know how to do it with windchill, but as a workaround I usually use right-click/open in new tab. This way my assignment page remains available.

HTH,

Vincent Quesnoit
In Reply to Arron Cochran:

If I am in the Home->Assignments screen and click on a change task to complete it, Windchill will send me back to the Home->Overview screen. It seems monotonous to have to keep going back to the Home->Assignments table to be able to sort the information in order to go to the next task. Does anyone know of a way to have it return to the screen where I started? Thanks, Arron Cochran

This is a configuration option available via the actions XML file.
Documented in the customizer's guide PDF. It may require a stickiness
preference change. PTC Support should be able to provide help on this.

Top Tags