cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Delinked Docs not identified in ESI

GiridharJorapur
3-Visitor

Delinked Docs not identified in ESI

HI

We have a scenario , where in we want to delink some of the referenced Documetns from Already released part and connect with Correct documents.

We have a java program which does this.

After this , we are setting ESI status on distrubution target of parts modified during the process using WBM ( which got iterated during disconnect and connect) to Success.

However when we release the parts modified above through UI, and make changes on Referenced Documents, it is not recognizing the changes made.

For Ex: Suppose Part P001 at Revision 1.1 has a refrenced Document Doc1. This part ia already released and ESI status to success.

This Doc1 from P001 needs to be disconnected.and Connect with Doc2 and Doc3.

Whe did disconnect and Connect P001. Part got iterated to 1.2.

Now using WBM , we set the ESI status on P001 at revision 1.2 to sucess, so that these changes are not sent to ESI response, when released next time.

Now when I revise the released Part at Revision 1.2 to 2.0 and disconnect Doc2 and Doc3 and Connect Doc4 through UI and release through CN, the delinked Doc info is not coming in ESI respomse.(XML file).

Any info on this is greatly apprciated!

Thanks in Advance!

Regards

Giridhar

2 REPLIES 2

Hello

think ESI put on all link objects and related Objects a ReleaseActivity.

May be you have to add it on Documents to be considered as "already sent"

If I remember ESI documentation , I've seen some OOTB loader to create and assign release acivity

regards

Thanks for the reply.

The issue is when we are using Java program to modifiy the parts.

However, If we take an already Released parts, revise through UI and modify and re relase using CN, the ESI has correct linked /Delinked doc details.

We checked the docs , that are being sent to ESI as Linked, Delinked docs,

They do not have ESIStatus updated on them.

Regards

Giridhar

Top Tags