cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Electronic Siguature Second Login

ktabor2700
1-Newbie

Electronic Siguature Second Login

All,

I need to turn on the electronic signatures for our approval steps in the Product side, HoweverI cant seem to find this in the project side of windchill?

Thanks,

Kyle

4 REPLIES 4

This property determines whether the username is required in addition to the password for assignments configured to require authentication. The default is shown and does not require.

wt.org.electronicIdentification.class=wt.org.electronicIdentity.engines.LDAPPasswordSignatureEngine

This value results in having to enter the username:
wt.org.electronicIdentification.class=wt.org.electronicIdentity.engines.LDAPFDACompliantSignatureEngine

where do I make this change?

Hey buddy you should learn this one pretty quick :). You'll want to set these properties using the xconfmanager to set it in the wt.properties. Definitely get REAL familiar with this process.

Steve Vinyard
Application Engineer

[cid:image001.gif@01CB2338.F357F640]

Thanks all. What exactly does this code do? Is this to create more secure passwords? If this is true then that brings me to my next question:
Right now we have simple passwords that do not expire, no lockout on incorrect attempts, and have no complexity requirements. We are not integrated with active directory. How would I go about activating the above requirements through aphelion?

Kyle Tabor
Windchill 9.1 M020
Top Tags