cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Filename has been renamed in commonspace, please perform Workspace Synchronisation

CHRISYATES
1-Newbie

Filename has been renamed in commonspace, please perform Workspace Synchronisation

Hi

I am new to windchill so sorry if this is an easy problem to solve. When I try to file drw files into a context in windchill I get this error message "Filename has been renamed in commonspace, please perform Workspace Synchronisation" I have performed a workspace sync and I have tried a new workspace and various different drw files but still get the same error message. Any help would be appreciated, my support says that there is a patch that will sort this porblem out.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Chris,

I have exactly the same problem as you, did you find a way to solve/workaround it?

Best regards.

Erik

Hi

Does anyone solve this problem?

Kind regards.

Gamze

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:ptc-5263706)

What version of Windchill and Pro/E are you using? There were some known issues in 9.1 regarding this error that were fixed in later builds. See SPR 1810938 for more information.

Hi Lori,

I am using Windchill PDM Essentials 10.1 and Creo parametric 2.0. I perform synchronisation on workspace. But it is useless. My assembly has family table. When i delete instance assembly, the problem disappear and i can check in this assembly. The instance assembly seems an incomplete instance CAD document on workspace. I verified it and it seems succeses. But it still can not be check in.

Do you have any suggestion?

Kind regards.

Gamze

Top Tags