cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to add version column to folder view in a projectlink project

seanmcdonn
11-Garnet

How to add version column to folder view in a projectlink project

Is it possible to add a "version" column to the folder view in projectlink projects?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In Windchill 11.1 there is a table view named All - including hidden objects that contains the version column. You can definitely create a new table view and add the version column to it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

In Windchill 11.1 there is a table view named All - including hidden objects that contains the version column. You can definitely create a new table view and add the version column to it.

Thank you so much!

The "all-including hidden objects" certainly works (I had not seen that before, thank you)

When I attempted to make a custom view before posting this question I had checked the 'folder' box on the 'object type' step of the custom view creation.  When I did that, it did not show 'version' as an available column to add.  Your post made me go back and try to create the custom view again, this time I checked 'document' and unchecked 'folder' on the object type tab, and now the 'version' is an available column I could add and that worked too!

Top Tags