cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to send email with a QML report that consists list of pending ECN/ECR?

RG_10753677
8-Gravel

How to send email with a QML report that consists list of pending ECN/ECR?

I have a QML report that lists all ECNs that are in 'Implementation' State and who it is assigned to. 

Question: Is it possible to run a scheduler, that triggers every Monday, generates this QML report and sends an EMAIL to whoever the ECNs are assigned to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You have to use data monitor.

Take a look at this article How to execute the data monitor report at the specified time

Marco

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You have to use data monitor.

Take a look at this article How to execute the data monitor report at the specified time

Marco

@Marco_Tosin is right about the data monitor capability for scheduling a query builder report to run at a scheduled time and email the results, however the email recipients is only a set list, not generated based on the contents of the report result.  I've had similar use-cases pop up and the only solution I can think of is to have the email route a dummy inbox that can be captured by something like MS-PowerAutomate which can then parse the report results and email the individuals.  I've never had time to implement it.... but that's my though as a workaround that doesn't rely on custom Windchill development.

Top Tags