cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to send email with a QML report that consists list of pending ECN/ECR?

RG_10753677
8-Gravel

How to send email with a QML report that consists list of pending ECN/ECR?

I have a QML report that lists all ECNs that are in 'Implementation' State and who it is assigned to. 

Question: Is it possible to run a scheduler, that triggers every Monday, generates this QML report and sends an EMAIL to whoever the ECNs are assigned to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You have to use data monitor.

Take a look at this article How to execute the data monitor report at the specified time

Marco

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You have to use data monitor.

Take a look at this article How to execute the data monitor report at the specified time

Marco

@Marco_Tosin is right about the data monitor capability for scheduling a query builder report to run at a scheduled time and email the results, however the email recipients is only a set list, not generated based on the contents of the report result.  I've had similar use-cases pop up and the only solution I can think of is to have the email route a dummy inbox that can be captured by something like MS-PowerAutomate which can then parse the report results and email the individuals.  I've never had time to implement it.... but that's my though as a workaround that doesn't rely on custom Windchill development.

Top Tags