cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

INTRALINK_DUPINFO vs. WC_DUPINFO

dhermosillo
14-Alexandrite

INTRALINK_DUPINFO vs. WC_DUPINFO

In reading through the ModelCHECK Help Topic Collection, which I uploaded to documents, I ran accross two options that can be added to the config_init.mc file: INTRALINK_DUPINFO and WC_DUPINFO.

We are using Intralink 9.1, which is Windchill, so the differentiation listed on pg 13 is confusing to me. Is the document referring to Intralink 3.4 as Intralink, and any Intralink versions that are 8.0+ as Windchill?

Also, do these dupinfo options mean that we no longer need to have a relation in every model that sets pro_mp_mass and pro_mp_density to user created parameters, mass and density, in order to see them in Windchill? That would be great if it were the case.

Anyone have any experience with these options?

Thanks

-Domingo

1 REPLY 1

The relations pro_mp_mass and pro_mp_density are no longer needed in your model starting with WF3.

The two parameters are already listed under Reported Mass Properties in the pull down at the bottom of the Parameters Dialog Box. They would just need to be designated here.

We already took them out of our WF3 start part.

Top Tags