cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Intralink 3.4 to 9 point what?

angelina-sherid
1-Newbie

Intralink 3.4 to 9 point what?

When migrating to Windchill/Intralink 9.1 to I need to first install 9.0 and then upgrade to 9.1 or can I go directly to 9.1?

Thanks in advance,

Angie
3 REPLIES 3

Angie,

I believe there is a document on the PTC website that tells you the upgrade path. I would download that upgrade path documentation and see what it says.

HTH,

Regards

Alexius C. Chukwuka
IT Analyst, PDP Systems
John Deere Power Systems
Product Engineering Center
*Voice: 319-292-8575
*Mobile: 319-429-5336
*Fax:319-292-6282
*E-Mail: -

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information proprietary to Deere & Company, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.

The Intralink Data Migrator Compatibility Matrix documents the upgrade path from Intralink 3.4. You can download it from

Designation: Non-SSA/Finmeccanica

Angelina,
We performed an Intralink 3.4 to Intralink 9.1 M050 migration last year and we were able to go directly to 9.1 M050. The install media will allow you to install a clean install of 9.1 M050 without having to install a lower rev first. The only thing to keep in mind is that if you will be using a remote file server the remote server administration tool will install the base 9.1 and needs to be upgraded to the proper maintenance release.

Bob Mills
Engineering Software Administrator

DRS Training and Control Systems, LLC
645 Anchors Street
Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32548
850-302-3241
rmills@drs-ds.comwww.drs-ds.com
Announcements

Top Tags