cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

LDAP export error

NJ_11253659
4-Participant

LDAP export error

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.0 and Datecode with CPS M030-CPS22

Getting the below error when trying ldap export or backup from windchill directory server :
You have provided options for scheduling this operation as a task but options provided for connecting to the server's tasks backend resulted in the following error: 'Connect Error'

Here are the errors that I faced
You have provided options for scheduling this operation as a task but options provided for connecting to the server's tasks backend resulted in the following error: 'Connect Error'
4 REPLIES 4
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:NJ_11253659)

Here is an article that details steps: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS36256

You can always post the command you were trying here but please leave out details like hostname, username and password. I assuming you checked that those were accurate. Note that WindchillDS is based on OpenDJ. PTC has retired this so anything you find online that is for OpenDJ is almost an exact match.

rleir
17-Peridot
(To:avillanueva)

The command I tried is :

wthome\WindchillDS\server\bat\export-ldif.bat -n userRoot -l C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\ldapexport.ldif -a -h hostname -p 4444 -D cn=Manager -w ******* -X 

I got the same error when I tried to export from the PTC Windchill directory server control Panel-> Directory data-> export LDIF

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:NJ_11253659)

This was mine I always use. There is also the Control Panel to do exports:

export-ldif --backendID userRoot --bindDN cn=Manager --bindPassword <Pw> --appendToLDIF --ldifFile sourceLdap.ldif

Announcements

Top Tags