cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Missing leader lines on annotations in Creo View

Mark_Stahlkopf
7-Bedrock

Missing leader lines on annotations in Creo View

Hi,
Trying to show model annotations (note with leader lines) in Creo View. I can see the text but, the leader line is missing. How do I get everything to show?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So, just to close this out. The answer for this is to have both Positioning Assembly &  Extended Positioning Assembly set to YES.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Version of Creo View? Version of Creo View Adapters? Version of Creo?

Creo 8.0.4.0

Creo View MCAD 8.0.0.0 build 27

Are you generating the PVZ directly from Creo, or through a Windchill CAD Worker

PVZ's are generated by the CAD Worker.

Send a screen shot of rcp file or listed of text file. Also, have you turned on all filters?

avillanueva_0-1689767325061.png

Also found this SPR:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS364811?source=search

All Filters are on. I will check the RCP file.
Thanks

I would follow up with Tech Support as I think that reported SPR I noted is likely the cause.

So, just to close this out. The answer for this is to have both Positioning Assembly &  Extended Positioning Assembly set to YES.

I'm having the same issue, but I can't find where to change the options you mention here. Are these positioning options that need to change located in Creo View or in the configuration editor within Creo? I haven't been able to locate them in either place.

For reference, I'm running Creo 10.0.2.0 and Creo View 9.1.

Top Tags