cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

New Change Notice

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

New Change Notice

New Change Notice on a CAD part file gives me the following error: You do not have create permission for this object.

Checking the Method Server log, I see: No Lifecycle template could be found for the wt.change2.WTChangeOrder2

I have gone back through the OIRs and the Team settings to be sure they have the proer roles.

Where else do I need to look to resolve this issue?

It does not give me this error on the development system using the OOTB OIR/Workflow, etc.

The OIR and Workflow on the production side are copies of the OOTB ones and then some modifications, mostly in the OIR to the names of the Lifecycle, Team and folder location.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Have you double-checked the spelling of the lifecycle name in both the OIR and in the lifecycle administrator? Also, make sure the Lifecycle is checked in. Those are the issues we've run into with this error.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Have you double-checked the spelling of the lifecycle name in both the OIR and in the lifecycle administrator? Also, make sure the Lifecycle is checked in. Those are the issues we've run into with this error.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:tstacy)

The person who did the copies from the OOTB names used 2 different naming schemes and didn't go back and update everything. I thought I had checked them all but I missed this one. It does work now.

Top Tags