cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

*New Document upload problems

MSC12
1-Newbie

*New Document upload problems

Our company is new to Windchill and were still climbing the learning curve. Currently I am attempting to upload a PDF to windchill and I am getting a bunch of errors. I have looked around for a solution but I cant find anything. This is what happens:

Capture.PNG

1. As soon as I click "New Document" this windows error pops up. I click install and it loads 1/4 of the page

Capture2.PNG

2. After it loads a small amount of the page the same error pops up again an I click "Install"

Capture3.PNG

3. After that the screen looks correct except for a black X where a "browse" icon should be. When I click "Browse" This error pops up and when I press OK it kicks me back to the New Document scree, not letting me browse for a file.

Capture4.PNG

4. If i manually input in a file location then try to "Finish" I get this error.

If anyone has seen anything like this before or has any ideas for how to help I would appreciate it!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ManojC
1-Newbie
(To:MSC12)

Firstly, make sure that your environment is correct as in

- you are working correct compatible browser version.

- make sure that your jave version is corrcet ( for 10.2 java 7 55 is used )

- make sure to add your windchill URL in Java security panel.

- make sure your vault configurtion is correct.

then try once also try with mozilla 24 and above version

for upload problem .. you can see some error in MS logs .. you can post them, so that better understand problem and tell where is the problem..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ManojC
1-Newbie
(To:MSC12)

Firstly, make sure that your environment is correct as in

- you are working correct compatible browser version.

- make sure that your jave version is corrcet ( for 10.2 java 7 55 is used )

- make sure to add your windchill URL in Java security panel.

- make sure your vault configurtion is correct.

then try once also try with mozilla 24 and above version

for upload problem .. you can see some error in MS logs .. you can post them, so that better understand problem and tell where is the problem..

MSC12
1-Newbie
(To:ManojC)

It seems to have started working with IE. I was using the built in Creo browser and that is what was causing all the problems.

Top Tags