cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

PTC CREO

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

PTC CREO

I think Nabisco will be suing PTC. Looks like someone took an eraser to OREO. Mmmmm. Oreo.
4 REPLIES 4

Actually, I was leaning towards some Creo(le) cooking. You know. Something with a little "ownyun" 🙂

The AnyBOM Assembly app may be an eye opener. I am very interested to see exactly how they configure and assemble products that have never been put together before. They must be using known interfaces on the CAD side. I'd be curious to know if the non-CAD user can setup these interfaces in Windchill without CAD.
On top of this though, I think "rules" need to be included.....for example, what if the second seat they added to the car in their demo needs six bolts instead of four to hold it to the chassis? The chassis should have the four holes added automatically. At our company, we use a different plug-in software application for Pro that has this logic and feature creation capability....but I would be interested to see what they have. In my experience and in my opinion, a true configuration application must have the ability to "create" features on the fly.
On the topic of the name.....I like CREO.....but I'm a little disappointed that they didn't use another weather-related event that has a negative connotation to it like "Windchill" or "Wildfire." They could have called it "Tsunami" because it's a huge wave that will wash away the competition.

Mike -

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:avillanueva)

I will have to catch a replay. After 15 mins, and a dozen video crashes
(NaN error), we gave up. Eventually, the streaming service refused
entry. Bummer. Looks interesting.

You can use this link for the recording

Announcements

Top Tags