cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

PTC LiveWorx Europe. Inconsistency and conflicting agenda. Who can help

ChrisPLM
9-Granite

PTC LiveWorx Europe. Inconsistency and conflicting agenda. Who can help

I am trying to create an “itinerary” for our visit and I have found some inconsistencies

For instance

(First screenshot is from the PLM Session menu)

http://www.ptc.com/liveworx-europe/sessions/plm

plmsession.PNG

The second screenshot is from the full Agenda

Session.PNG

http://www.ptc.com/liveworx-europe/sessions/

You can see that the same event is proposed at different times. It is clearly not a repeat of the same presentation as it would be displayed twice on each page.

I have noticed so far 3 presentations like this,

Can someone from PTC correct this. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Chris,

I think you can ask @msimon

Marco

Hi Chris,

Thanks for bringing this up. I'll share your comment with my colleagues and we'll have this fixed and will review the full agenda to make sure there aren't any other inconsistencies.

If you tell me where else this is happening I can tell you what the correct times are so you can finalize your itinerary.

Mario, thanks for pointing Chris to me.

Have a nice day both!

ChrisPLM
9-Granite
(To:msimon)

Thanks both of you for your prompt reply.

Do I get an extra point lol.  Clearly the single source of truth concept has not been used on that webpage

msimon , this is what I have noticed but there could be more

For the tuesday

Design Exploration Extension is said to be at 14:00 on my page and 15:00 on the other page

Best practices and successful case of Structured Access Management through a streamlined roles  is said to be at 14:00 on my page and 15:00 on the other page

Best regards

Hi Chris,

I confirm that both Design Exploration Extension and Best practices and successful case of Structured Access Management through a streamlined roles are happening on Tuesday from 14.00 to 14.45.

Sorry for the confusion

Mónica

Announcements

Top Tags