cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

PTC Survey on Phone Home Initiative

varora.subs
1-Newbie

PTC Survey on Phone Home Initiative

Hello All,

Sorry to bug you with a communiqué from PTC on the solutions exploder, but I am looking for input on PTC's Phone Home Initiative to help drive product direction. If you would be willing to answer this survey, I would appreciate it.

The survey is targeted towards customers of any PTC products - desktop or enterprise. The ideal respondent will have experience in one of the roles of System and Business Administrators or IT Management of any of the PTC products.

There is a link to a video in the survey that introduces Phone Home Initiative to those who have not seen a presentation on this topic. I expect it will take less than 15 minutes to fill this survey (including the time to go through the video).

1 REPLY 1

Hello All,

This survey has been out for more than a week and we have received a good response so far! And thanks to all of you who shared your feedback with us.

This survey will close at noon (Central Time) on Monday, Nov 16th.

If you have not had a chance to go in and fill out the survey, please do so as soon as you are able to. Those who have filled it out told us that it took them less than 7 minutes total (including watching the video).

Top Tags