cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

QML report for incomplete work Items from Change Task with the respective CT, ECN and ECR number

BikrantS
5-Regular Member

QML report for incomplete work Items from Change Task with the respective CT, ECN and ECR number

Version: Windchill 12.0

Use Case: I am trying to build a windchill report to extract all the incomplete work items from a change task with the respective Change Task, ECN and ECR numbers.

Description:

The report which i have build is able to extract the Change Task, ECN however its unable to report all the ECRs against the ECNs. There are many cells empty in the ECR column. Whereas when i navigate to the ECN in windchill i can see the related ECR.

I have attached the QML report i am using to extract the data. Please could you suggest why i have empty cells in ECR number column. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @BikrantS,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

Top Tags