cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Reassign Life Cycle error SKIP REASSIGN

Billy_Johnson
10-Marble

Reassign Life Cycle error SKIP REASSIGN

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.1 and Datecode with CPS M020-CPS07

Running the reassign life cycle utility and I am getting skipped items.

Here are the errors that I faced
SKIP REASSIGN: Object's current LC state is not available in target LC for wt.doc.WTDocument:67656969
ERROR MESSAGE: null

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

Read the following article - "Running wt.lifecycle.utility.doer.ReassignDoer causes "SKIP REASSIGN: No open process associated to object: <objectReference>" in Windchill 10.0": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs32843 

Hello Billy_Johnson,

I’m Charles from PTC Technical Support in Europe, I will be assisting you with this question ‘Reassign Life Cycle error SKIP REASSIGN’.

Has the knowledge database article cs32843 been helpful somehohow?

KR,
Charles.

May I ask few question here

What command did you use? is this java wt.lifecycle.utility.reassign.LCReassignUtility ?

Are you in the scenario of updating an object’s lifecycle template to one that does not contain its current state?

Can you retry with detailedLogging=true and set below logger from Windchill shell

windchill wt.util.jmx.SetLogLevel wt.lifecycle DEBUG

reproduce the use-case with the error message, then send me (email=cgautier@ptc.com) the MethodServer log and pinpoint the timestamp and the login used.

KR,

Charles.

Hello cguatier, I apologize for the delay in my response. I set the parameters you listed above and I have the same error as before. 

Billy_Johnson_0-1657648457134.png

Please find related error(s) in the background method server log and provide here - we may be able to get more clues.

Top Tags