cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

SQL/persistence errors to all creo users

JC_10676153
1-Newbie

SQL/persistence errors to all creo users

I am using Creo Parametric Release 5.0 and Datecode5.0.5.0

My engineering team has been experiencing two new issues this week that have affected multiple people working on completely separate projects. Error 1: This error comes up when attempting to promote recently checked in objects. From the publisher it seems that it is in the que to be promoted correctly, but there is no person assigned to do the review/accept. The person promoting it usually assigns these to themselves, but we don't see any requests.

Error 2: It occurs when attempting to upload assemblies (4 separate ones so far with no similarities that can be found) that use existing parts (but not all). We are used to having to re-download the correct version of some common parts before checking in, but when going through the process of add>download on all these parts we would usually regenerate and reupload from Creo. However, regenerating it makes windchill think we've modified those parts again and refuses to let us upload in creo. We can get around this by promoting within windchill (as this doesnt regenerate) but this isnt an acceptable solution as anyone modifying or opening these later will have the same issues upon regenerating.

Here are the errors that I faced
Error 1: "ATTENTION: A persistence error has occurred. Contact your administrator for assistance."
Error 2: "A SQL error has occurred. Database system message follows:"

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:JC_10676153)

What version of Windchill are you using and what database and version?

These issues are more related to Windchill than Creo.

Hi this is copy-pasted from the windchill about. I'm not sure how to check which database/version
Release: 11.1 M020

Products Installed
Creo View - Clients
windchill 1.3 REST Services
windchill 11.1 help center
Creo View - Adapters
windchill 11.1 service pack
windchill pdmlink 11.1
windchill 11.1 info*engine
windchill 11.1 Services
windchill 11.1 common base

AD5
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:JC_10676153)

Did you ever figure this out?  I too have been dealing with "SQL Error" and have been able to work around it, but am now unable to check in a large assembly.  I hope you figured out a fix!

Announcements

Top Tags