cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

SUMA-Reporting with Query Builder

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

SUMA-Reporting with Query Builder

So I've been pulling data from various sources to populate my AML/AVL. I processed 150 MSAccess databases from DLA (https://landandmaritimeapps.dla.mil/programs/QmlQpl/ ) which was so questionable data, inconsistent and difficult to work with. IHS BOM Explorer seems to have better data and considering the Windchill extension for this. Now I want to check my results which all resides in the AXLEntry table.  Interesting, this object is not listed in QueryBuilder? Its actually 3 object (OEM, Manufacturer and Vendor Part)

avillanueva_0-1695393340035.png

Even though it looks like you can access the complete details of the AXLEntry table, it throws an error message: "PropertyDescriptor not found for 'AXLEntry'" which appears to be a dead end (I think).

avillanueva_1-1695393408410.png

I worked around this by adding in the other two sudo objects and joining them by the common ID. Now, what's missing is the sourcing status values? What gives? See error above as this attribute is not part of Manufacturer Part Master AXLEntry or Vendor. 

I know I can drop to SQL and get this done but my goal is to provide a report that I can see which parts in my PartsLink library are missing AML/AVL entries . Anyone ahead of me on this? Here is what I have so far:

avillanueva_2-1695393703516.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:avillanueva)

1 REPLY 1
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:avillanueva)

Would you try below qml

Fede