cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

While checking in one assembly I am getting error mesaage as Error message - New object "Assembly - 1901065.asm" has the same filename that already exists in the database in a restricted context. In order to upload this object, you must update this o

RanajitPawal
1-Newbie

While checking in one assembly I am getting error mesaage as Error message - New object "Assembly - 1901065.asm" has the same filename that already exists in the database in a restricted context. In order to upload this object, you must update this o

Error message -

New object "Assembly - 1901065.asm" has the same filename that already exists in the database in a restricted context. In order to upload this object, you must update this object in the workspace

I sse that 1901065.asm is not present in the commonspace. I am not sure whather it is present in other product.

Can anybody help me in resolving this problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Ranajit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you have admin rights, it will show up in a Windchill search.

If you don't have admin rights, it may be in a workspace that you don't have visibilty rights to.

Find out who has already used that number and ask them to rename it or rename yours and check-in.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Search "1901065.asm" in windchill if existed, rename or delete the file and upload/checkin the new one.

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs. I had to rename the assembly and check in the same.

Thanks,

-Ranajit-

If you have admin rights, it will show up in a Windchill search.

If you don't have admin rights, it may be in a workspace that you don't have visibilty rights to.

Find out who has already used that number and ask them to rename it or rename yours and check-in.

Top Tags