cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

While creating a document subtype as organisation admin I am getting error message as "Current User is not authorized to access "com.ptc.ptcnet.PTCPubDoc". can any body help me to resolve this problem?

RanajitPawal
1-Newbie

While creating a document subtype as organisation admin I am getting error message as "Current User is not authorized to access "com.ptc.ptcnet.PTCPubDoc". can any body help me to resolve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II
(To:RanajitPawal)
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Ranjeet,

The problem here might be of the internet domain name. I came to conclusion because of following reasons:

1. while creating subtype, we have to provide internal name.Internal name is unique for the subtype. The reverse of internet domain name for the owning organization is automatically pre-appended to the name we enter there.

2. internal name can only contain letters, numbers, periods and underscores

3. so if your internet domain names contains any other charecters than mentioned in point 2 then it creates this issue/ error which you mentioned.

I have also tried to create the document subtype but I got the same error.

I am not sure what is the resolution of this issue, if I get I will post it here.

Hi,

Still it's not working for me.

I already followed the naming convention.

Thanks,

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II

LoriSood
22-Sapphire II

Ranjit, were you able to get this resolved?

Hi Lori,

Yes, I was able to find the solution on link provided by you

.https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS141034

I had to add below entry in internetDomain.properties file under folder (<windchill>/codebase/wt/inf/container)

Domain.com=/wt.inf.container.OrgContainer=<Organization Name>

Thank you for your inputs.

Regards,

-Ranajit-

Top Tags