cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Why are the keyboard shortcuts Clrl +Key in the workflow editor disabled in the 9.1 M070

mfadel
12-Amethyst

Why are the keyboard shortcuts Clrl +Key in the workflow editor disabled in the 9.1 M070

The keyboard shortcuts Clrl +Key such as Ctrl +C/Ctrl +V for Copy/Past in the worflow editor (edit acyionn in the workflow administrator ) are disabled in the disabled in the 9.1 M070, was enbled on the M040 , and after update only Copy/Pasthe trough a right mouse click or the via the Menu are available .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jessh
5-Regular Member
(To:mfadel)

Certainly there was no intention to disable these shortcuts.

I suspect these shortcuts weren't actually disabled by changes in the software, but rather by security changes in the Java Plug-In. I could be wrong, though. I do know that Java Plug-In security changes broke a lot of text component clipboard operations until applet code was modified to account for these.

At any rate, the way to get such things fixed is to file a detailed bug including Java Plug-In version, Windchill version, and precise location(s)/action(s) that fail.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I

Keyboard shortcuts are non-functional in all 10.0 and 10.1 releases up to 10.1 M010 also by the way.

jessh
5-Regular Member

Certainly there was no intention to disable these shortcuts.

I suspect these shortcuts weren't actually disabled by changes in the software, but rather by security changes in the Java Plug-In. I could be wrong, though. I do know that Java Plug-In security changes broke a lot of text component clipboard operations until applet code was modified to account for these.

At any rate, the way to get such things fixed is to file a detailed bug including Java Plug-In version, Windchill version, and precise location(s)/action(s) that fail.

mfadel
12-Amethyst
(To:jessh)

thanks,I guess ischould file an SPR .

Top Tags