cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Windchill 13.0.2. Release Date

jrozanc
7-Bedrock

Windchill 13.0.2. Release Date

I'm wondering if anyone has heard what specific date Windchill 13.0.2 will be released? The PTC Product Calendar month/year currently shows July 2024. It's been this way for a few months now. July is right around the corner and it would be nice if PTC would provide some transparency on when so users of their software can adequately plan for the upgrade.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:jrozanc)

From what I heard they are updating Tomcat from 9 to 10 which has exposed some issues, and it is taking a little longer than expected- hence the push from June to July. As I understand it, there are some beta 13.0.2.0 copies out there, but not for general consumption. I would expect (barring any unforeseen issues) it will be mid to late July to maybe August.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:jrozanc)

From what I heard they are updating Tomcat from 9 to 10 which has exposed some issues, and it is taking a little longer than expected- hence the push from June to July. As I understand it, there are some beta 13.0.2.0 copies out there, but not for general consumption. I would expect (barring any unforeseen issues) it will be mid to late July to maybe August.

Top Tags