cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

can't resize tables under the Structure tab

kmccormack-2
6-Contributor

can't resize tables under the Structure tab

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.1 and Datecode with CPS M020-CPS22

On the structure tab of a wtPart, on the right side panes, I can't grab the bottom edge of the tables and resize them like I can on other tables on other tabs. Why is the structure tab different than other tabs?

Here are the errors that I faced
no error
14 REPLIES 14

The structure tab has a left and right window.

You should be able to resize the tables on the right side though. I just tested on an 11.0 M020 CPS 19 system and was able to resize the table in the right hand side for Supersedes tab. ResizeTable.jpg

Thanks for the reply.  That's interesting how you can do it but I can't.  I tried it in Edge and Chrome and both have same error.  I guess it's something local to my computer.  

Thanks again.  

I was using Firefox as my browser, but just tried in Chrome and Edge and was able to resize in all three browsers. 

I'm using Windchill 11.1 M020-CPS14  Edge. I can resize the Supersedes table, but not any of the tables in the Documents tab. Interesting behavior indeed.  

You are correct. While I could resize Supersedes table, I also was not able to resize the tables in documents tab. That is unexpected but appears to be consistent across browsers.

Hello kmccormack-2,

I'm Charles from PTC Tech support in Europe: I also observe some tables (e.g. Supersedes) can be resized, whereas some others cannot.

Will you need further information on this topic?

KR,

Charles.

kmccormack-2
6-Contributor
(To:cgautier)

thanks Charles.  Yes, that is the issue.  I'm looking for solution and information to have all the tables resizable, not just some of them.  thanks, kenny    

May I suggest you open a new case from the Tech Support page, and please select 'customization' as type of question.

KR,

Charles.

kmccormack-2
6-Contributor

ok thanks. will do. 

cgautier
17-Peridot

Hello kmccormack-2,

Will you need further information?

KR,

Charles.

Hi @cgautier 

The Best information would be "We will correct the behavior on a next release" 😄

PetrH 

kmccormack-2
6-Contributor

no further info.  thanks

Hi @kmccormack-2 

Has PTC Support helped to solve the issue?

PetrH

no

Top Tags