cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Conversion to vectors

MySchizoBuddy
1-Newbie

Conversion to vectors

As advised by Forum members, I'll be much better served by using vectors instead of ranges.

I want liAux to be a vector of numbers generated by a Date array. ONe column of the date Array is used to generate one number of liAux

JD should be a 2D array. the rows being the day of the year and columns being hours of the day. So i can pick a day and time and get JD from it.

I have hit a roadblock even before I started. See attached file

2 REPLIES 2

I haven't had the time to study the worksheets you have posted, but from the attached I see the following issues.

• In liAux you are trying to pass the nested array, DATE to Date, but in the program you only use the first two elements of the nested array???
  • There are two local definitions within the program - is the last line your desired output?
  • If you can post the expect answer it would greatly help.

Mike

I have updated the source file above. still can't get it to work

The last line is the start of the program. there are 11 pages worth of equations to be converted to vectors.

Here is the original file using ranges. this is the reference file.

One thing i'm worried is finding roots of the equation that are vector dependent.

Top Tags